Tuesday 14 September 2010

Impressions – in my memory and on a paper.

2 weeks since I am in unknown Dundee. Continuous stream of events, impressions, emotions. Where it remains? Something in my memory, something goes to nothingness. Why I take photos? What happens in the moment when I push a shutter? And before or after this moment?
These questions have taken over my mind for some time.
I've thought about what does this moment, which I want to maintain, means for me. Is it rousing, full of reflections or for facts collecting?
There are some of those moments in Dundee whose caused me desire to push a shutter.

1. After a long day walking in the city... I found a sward – Magdalen Green. Took off my shoes and I felt Mother Earth...


2. In Dundee Masters Show 2010 at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design... How easy and inspiring!


3. Dundee Contemporary Arts. Similar Variance/The Floating World by Sara MacKillop/Mary Redmond. Airily...
















4. Early morning. A view from my window...
Wow! Yesterday was nothing there!




















5. UK plumbing features.




















6. My way ahead, towards unknown...

1 comment:

  1. bilde .4 // aiz greizsirdības, ka tā nav manējā, gribas tev uzšaut pliķi

    pēc aptuveni trīs pavadītiem gadiem dundee, ceļojot pa lielbritāniju/eiropu/pasauli tu sāksi manīt, cik ļoti tev patīk ceļamkrāni, industriālās ēkas un ap pilsētu ielu fasādēm apjoztās stalažas. tu esi nobildējis baigo skaistuli!

    ReplyDelete